United Way Fights for the Health, Education, and Financial Stability of Every Person in Every Community.
We win by living United. By forging unlikely partnerships. By finding new solutions to old problems. By mobilizing the best resources. And by inspiring individuals to join the fight against their community’s most daunting social crises.
United Way Helps Our Community in Many Ways, Including:
- Collaborating with partners to determine the most critical needs of our community.
- Funding support for over 30 programs in 20 community benefit organizations.
- Directing people to the help they need through SC-2-1-1.
- Supporting families through our Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program.
- Driving or supporting programs that address food insecurity, childhood literacy, and access to healthcare.
- Connecting volunteers with opportunities to serve.
If you are in need of resources or solutions, simply dial 2-1-1 from any phone. The call is toll-free, and statewide.