Greenwood and Abbeville Counties
Emergency School Lunch Plans
Greenwood District 50
District 50 will be providing free breakfasts and lunches to K-12 students at six District locations this week Tuesday through Friday.
The following sites will be providing meals during the school closures:
- Brewer Middle School
- Northside Middle School
- Westview Middle School
- Early Childhood Center
- Lakeview Elementary (Pickup at front car rider line)
- Pinecrest Elementary School
This week, meals will be served via pick-up lines on Tuesday – Friday from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Beginning next week, meals will be served at the same locations on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Official updates will continue to be posted on the district’s website and social media pages.
Ware Shoals School District 51
Meals will be made available for students in grades K-12 starting March 19, 2020. A pick-up line will be set up outside Ware Shoals High School Cafeteria from 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM. Meals will also be delivered at regular bus stops. Routes will begin at 8:00 AM.
Abbeville School District
Breakfast and lunch will continue to be available each day from 8:30-9:30 AM and 12:30-1:30 PM at the following schools:
- Cherokee Trail Elementary
- Diamond Hill Elementary
- John C Calhoun Elementary
- Wright Middle School
Beginning Wednesday, March 18, breakfast and lunch will be delivered to all bus riders where students are dropped off each afternoon.
Routes will leave their respective schools at 12:30 each day. Meals may be delivered a little later than a student typically arrives at the bus stop. For example, on regular school days, if a student leaves his/her school at 3:00 PM and arrives at the bus stop at 3:40, this student/parent needs to be at the bus stop at 1:10 PM to receive a meal. Please give drivers a little extra time for the first few days of delivery.
Ninety Six School District 52
Meal Pick-up at Ninety Six High and Edgewood Middle schools between 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM. These meals can be picked-up at the back of both schools near the gyms. These are grab and go meals, and you don’t have to get out of your car.
Community Pick-Up Locations
- The Edgewood Circle and Cypress Mills (10:30 – 11:15 AM)
- Dove Apartments (11:20 – 11:50 AM)
- Bolt Apartments (12:00 AM – 12:30 PM)
- Sandridge Baptist Church (10:30 – 11:15 AM)
- Cambridge United Methodist Church (11:45 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Pinehurst Community (10:30 – 11:15 AM)
(at the corner of Dorchester and Pinehurst Drives)
- Collins Garage and Wrecker (11:45 AM to 12:30 PM)
(at the corner of Pinelake Drive and Highway 702)
- Charlie B’s (10:30 – 11:15 AM)
- Magnolia subdivision (11:20 AM to 12:30 PM)
(at the corner of Magnolia Drive and Quince Street)
- Lebanon United Methodist Church (10:30 – 11:15 AM)
- Little Mountain Road Extension (11:30 – 11:55 AM)
(at the end of Murry drive)
- Mays United Methodist Church (12:00 PM – 12:30 PM)
(on North Church Extension)